Live Video Call: Available from May 30th Upon Request
Custom Video (with your name, date ext.): Available UponRequest
Age-appropriate vaccines and deworming
Veterinarian health certificate
Calici Virus IgG Antibody Test
Herpes Virus IgG Antibody Test
Feline Panleukopenia IgG Antibody Test
How you can adopt Sonic
1. Schedule a live video call with the Breeder and your Kitten. NOTE: Live Video calls can be scheduled only for kittens that are "Available Today", but we can record a video of upcoming kittens for you, and include your specific requirements. Please contact us to schedule a live video call.
2. Come, see and interact with the kitten: No reservation is required. Please contact us to schedule an appointment. *We give no guarantee that the kitten you like will be available at the time of your arrival, someone can reserve it or come earlier. NOTE: COVID-19 restrictions may apply.
3. Pick up: Pay a $250 Reservation fee and then the remaining balance by the time of picking up at the location.
4. Delivery: Pay a $250 Reservation fee and then the remaining payment upon delivery.
1. Delivery by Ground. We use delivery services to bring kittens directly to your home. This type of delivery works for nearby States only. The price depends on the delivery location and varies between $100-$400, please contact us to get a quote.
2. Delivery by Air. The cost is $450 to any State except Hawaii and Alaska. We use DeltaCargo and American Airlines as the main carrier. Delivery is available to your nearest airport with a DeltaCargo or American Airlines facility. You need to fill up the Air Delivery Form after we book the flight and give you all the needed information to pick your kitten up. You have to show your ID and copy of the air-way bill at the airlines' facility. An option is not available if the temperature at each point is more than 85 F degrees or lower than 25 F degrees. Download Air Delivery Form Here.
According to the sales contract, you can return the cat only in case of a genetic disease detected. Allergy to the cat is not a cause for return. If a kitten stops using a litter box it is not a cause for return. (But we always can help to get him accustomed to the litter box) Click here for Terms & Conditions.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.